Last Updated on 5 months by silvergentleman
Ok so over the past year I’ve cut down drastically on my drinking, lost 10 pounds, eat healthier, wake up at 6 am every day, and I’ve become a reformed procrastinator. I’m almost on my way to becoming a perfect version of myself. I’m healthier than before, a better husband and father and most importantly I’m happier.
“I’ve hypnotized myself to be a BETTER man: it’s working
Friends were amazed at my results. How did I do it, I’m often asked. I’ll list down the common things people assume (I shall leave out the ludicrous “black magic or voodoo” comments).
- Is it my 2021 New year’s resolution?
- Is it sheer willpower?
- Did my wife threaten to leave me?
Well, actually it’s none of those although if I may pick one, the first one makes the most sense as all my goals first come with intent. And while it’s not my New Year’s resolution per se (largely based on the fact that I started in the month of May, rather than waking up the morning after an embarrassing drunken moment on New Year’s the night before), I made these goals with the intention of fulfilling them.
2 years ago in 2020, I WAS ABLE to keep all of my New Year’s resolutions…scribbled on a piece of paper tucked away in my drawer
I decided it’s going to be different. I mean business this time. I started looking for ways to help me attain my goals. I found myself considering hypnotherapy sessions, reiki, and some other alternative methods. At one point I even found myself on the website of a self-help guru, promising me everything short of turning me into the next Elon Musk if I “sign up with this revolutionary program within the next 30 minutes”. I was literally watching the countdown ticking down, with my mouse hovering over the “join now” button for the last 8 minutes and 34 seconds until my daughter came up from behind me (I swear one of these days she’s gonna give me a heart attack) and say “Daddy, that man has crazy googly eyes”. Well, that was enough for me. Closed the window, and *POOF* the man with the google eyes was gone. Phew, that “life-changing” program cost over a thousand dollars.
Over the next few days, I continued with the endless charade of clicking into websites and checking out the “googliness” of each speaker’s eyes (trust me, you cannot unsee certain things) but it was not until when I stumbled upon this amazing software that bells and whistles started going off in my head and I thought to myself. THIS IS IT.
Basically, it’s a program that helps you to reprogram your mind. After all, isn’t it a known fact that Jim Carrey wrote himself a cheque for 10 million dollars before it actually happened for real? Celebrated successful individuals like Steve Harvey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Opera Winfrey all swear by affirmations, and they all practice manifestations. There was even the movie The Secret, which was filmed based largely on the law of attraction.
According to the website, the program uses three techniques to enter directly into your Subconscious Mind:
- By use of the Affirmation Delivering Engine, it conveys thousands of positive commands at speeds that are bypassed by your conscious mind. These messages are flashed rapidly on your screen at virtually undetectable speeds, SAFELY AND DISCRETELY.
- By use of the Silent Subliminal Messaging System, text affirmations are converted to speech and delivered through a Subliminal Frequency envelope, not heard consciously by the human ear but reaching the brain.
- By use of the Subliminal Mixer, a great feature where you can use text or audio affirmations (you can record your own affirmations or use pre-recorded ones) and Mix them with your favorite music files, save and listen to them anywhere, on your iPod, home or car stereo, you name it!
Although they have their own premade affirmations on virtually any topic, I chose to personalize it using my own voice and affirmations (they have an option to use a computer-generated AI voice as well). The cherry on top of the cake? It’s MAC friendly, and being a devout Apple user I won’t have it any other way.
Why did I choose to make my own affirmations?
I am extremely wary of anything which goes into my mind, so to keep things safe I prefer knowing exactly what is in the affirmations for sure. As I use them both for sleep and when I’m working on the computer, I made 2 sets: one silent one as I prefer to work in silence free of distractions, and one with the sounds of waves which I use to sleep. I also added binaural beats (which puts your mind in a relaxed state) so my mind is more receptive to the affirmations.
What affirmations did I use?
Having done extensive research, I decided on using simple affirmations. Also as the brain is not able to process any negative affirmations, we should not use anything like “I no longer like Star Wars” or “I do not leave the toilet seat up”. Instead, we replace them with “I love Star Trek” and “I leave the toilet seat down every time after using the toilet”.
For those who are curious about my affirmations, I use the following:
For weight loss I used
- I am now 75kg.
- I am at my optimal weight.
- Weight loss is easy for me.
- I only have the urge to eat healthy food.
- I love the taste of healthy food and they taste awesome.
For cutting down on alcohol I used
- I only drink on weekend evenings.
- I only drink 4 units of alcohol every week.
- I am able to resist the urge to drink more than I need to.
- I love being in full absolute control of not drinking more than 4 units of alcohol per week.
For waking up at 6 am
- I love waking up at 6 am every day.
- I wake up happy and ready to start the day.
- I wake up full of energy every morning.
- Every day brings a day of productivity and joy.
- I love my amazing life.
For procrastination and (possible ADHD)
- I am super productive.
- I am excited to get things done.
- I get everything done on time.
- I am 100% focused on every task I do.
- Completing tasks comes extremely easy for me.
- I love the feeling of satisfaction it provides to complete my tasks.
Why did I decide on this particular program?
- REVIEWS – I’m the king of reviews, and I buy nothing without first reviewing it thoroughly, and over time I’ve developed a knack for weeding out fake ones (it happens a lot on Amazon). I’ve found nothing but glowing reviews for this software. Of course, it’s not a certainty that the product is good as everybody’s experiences and expectations are different but it certainly brings up the odds.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE – A pet peeve of mine is unresponsive customer service when it comes to questions you may have, etc. I’ve exchanged a couple of emails pertaining to some questions I have regarding the software and they have great customer service with lightning-speed replies.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (NO QUESTIONS ASKED) – 8 weeks (60 days) compared to the usual 30 days for you ample time to try out the program
- MAC OS/WINDOWS FRIENDLY – For a Mac user in a Windows world, it’s kind of a no-brainer.
- CAN BE USED ON MULTIPLE DEVICES – Let’s see, I have a Macbook air, an ancient iPad, the latest Ipad Pro, and my Macbook Pro. Do I need any other reasons?
- PRICE – I’m not particularly price sensitive, especially for things that impact my life in such a significant way, but it’s a huge difference between paying over a thousand dollars and a very flexible payment of $19 for the first 21-day trial and then a final payment of $48. Total damage? $67. And even then you’ve got nothing to lose with their money-back guarantee.
They are also offering the following bonuses for signing up now. Please click here to sign up now.